"Yes. Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. For example: You're walking along, minding your own business. You're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden you run smack into a pretty face. Woo-woo! You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head's in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it, you're walking on air. And then you know what? You're knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!"

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Define: Crush

  Crush


When you have a crush on someone it means you have developed a strong desire for another person. Eventually it may grow into true love or your feelings might wear away so don't jump into conclusions and mistake a silly crush for love. A crush might make you get butterflies in your stomach, shy, and blushful. Your crush can also cause you to do silly things like stalking him,figuring out his/her sceduled classes, looking at his/her Facebook a million times a day (even reading all his/her comments), collecting every piece of information you can on him/her, and other obsessive things. There is a reason why a crush is called a crush though. It might hurt to find out your crush is taken--OUCH! But if you are truely still into this person DON'T let that stop you. There is still hope for the future. Until your desired lover is single again try developing a frienship! That way you'll always be an option. Good luck! ( : 
Ps-Don't go OD on the stalker thing. Not only is it a turnoff--it's also pretty darn creepy...



(2.) v. the process by which people are killed when thrown beneath a steam-roller or other placed in between two solid surfaces with force being applied toward them that the body cannot withstand.


Ahhhh urbandictionary.com  always has the best definition of words. Its funny how well these two definitions define the same word. It's a word I use often: crush.  If you know me well, you know that when I develop a crush, its pretty darn intense. It may only last for a week, but for that one week, I am obsessed. And then, at the end of that week, something always happens to break that crush, and then I feel like I am being slowly squished by a steamroller. This happens often. It seems like by this point in my life I would know how it was going to end. I would know not to let it happen. But, over and over and over again it happens. And I can't stop. I so wish I could, life would be so much easier. So...I am going to try very very hard to not let it happen anymore. I hate the crush cycle, I hate feeling down and blue every time it happens. I don't want it anymore. I am happy with things the way they are. I have the best friends anyone could ask for, a family that loves me unconditionally, a job that is beyond fulfilling, classes that intrigue me, and a future that can't wait for. 

Now that that's out of my mind, I can sleep the night away in peace, listening to the rain hit my skylights.

Love,

Tayleranne


P.S...there is something wrong with my blog. I don't know why the words are highlighted in white :(

No comments:

Post a Comment