"Yes. Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. For example: You're walking along, minding your own business. You're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden you run smack into a pretty face. Woo-woo! You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head's in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it, you're walking on air. And then you know what? You're knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!"

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Never alone...

It has been a good amount of time since I last posted, and while a lot has happened in the past few months, I really don't feel like re-capping it all. So...I am not going to.

That being said, I just wanted to share a song with anyone who chooses to read this, and actually pays attention to what I am saying.  Never Alone, by Lady Antebellum has been on repeat on my iPod for the past few days because it is a constant reminder to me that we are in fact, never alone.  Lately I have been feeling a bit down and out, lonely, unimportant.  This song reminds me every time I hear it that things are never as bad as they seem.


Listen to the lyrics carefully, and know how true they really are.  <3






No comments:

Post a Comment