"Yes. Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. For example: You're walking along, minding your own business. You're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden you run smack into a pretty face. Woo-woo! You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head's in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it, you're walking on air. And then you know what? You're knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!"

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

And the world keeps on spinning

It's been awhile, I know, and so much has happened in the last few weeks that its going to be hard to explain it all!
First and foremost in the past month my relationship with God has deepened and grown so so much. It has been an amazing and humbling experience and I am reminded daily of how much He loves us and how He has made us each perfectly for a purpose. I am so excited to see the path He has designed for me and to continue to build a loving relationship with Him.
So...other exciting news? My internship with Century of Action is really taking off! I am so thrilled to be part of this amazing project at this memorable time in the history of our great state. Every day I wake up excited to see what the day will bring. I love what I am doing and I can't wait to see how it all pans out over the course of the year! Woo hoo! Check out the project I am working on by going to centuryofaction.org and clicking on the Follow the Sash link on the left side of the page! Get involved in this project and become part of Oregon history!

No comments:

Post a Comment